OHV Partners brings together a unique group of individuals and skills to provide solutions to clients in the motorcycle and OHV industry. The new firm offers specialized services to meet the needs of public and private OHV park owners, land managers, event and race promoters.
The firm’s unique mix of services provides the industry with the information and analysis needed for integrated and comprehensive decision making. Services include marketing research, economic feasibility and analysis, environmental review and planning, and market analysis. OHV Partners offers all of these services in one location to give our clients a seamless experience for addressing complex OHV challenges and opportunities.
OVH Partners is uniquely qualified to support the planning and development of OHV trail systems and riding areas. We have a proven record of success in the following areas:
• Strategic planning to ensure long-term sustainability and financial success,
• Conducting market feasibility and data-driven marketing plans based on consumer research,
• Location citing and identification of optimal terrain to maximize consumer demand,
• Mitigating environmental impacts and developing resource conservation plans,
• Assembling stakeholders and building multi-agency consensus and public-private partnerships,
• Creating funding models for planning operating scenarios and business analysis, and
• Quantifying economic impacts.
OHV Partners combines insight and experience unmatched in the industry. Our team members complement our professional services with hands on experience, as both consultants and riders. Members include Carl Ribaudo, marketing research and strategy, Tania Tries, environmental review and planning, Jeff Moffett economic analysis and Charles Halcomb, former Baja 1000 winner, and International Six Days Gold Medalist.
As the industry manages through the COVID-19 era and beyond, new challenges and opportunities have emerged from a paradigm shift in social interaction, which is reshaping how we approach recreation. “It is time to bring all our experience together in a focused way to provide solutions to a changing OHV industry. We look forward to serving the industry,” explains Carl Ribaudo.
For more information contact Carl Ribaudo, 530-957-5299, firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.OHVPartners.com.